Recycling of packages.
Do not dispose of any of the following waste, as this will ruin the effects of recycling:
- Food residues
- Tree branches
- Vinyl records, CDs or DVDs (advise with recycling companies in your country)
- Batteries -Electrical appliances (advise with recycling companies in your country)
- Building materials
- Leather or wooden items
You can dispose of all types of packaging from products you use daily in your household, e.g.
- Paper packaging or cartons, such as juice, milk, cereal, pizza, biscuit, sugar, detergent, toothpaste boxes or containers, and all paper bags, etc.;
- Aluminum packages, like refreshment, beer cans, etc.;
- Glass bottles containing water, beverages, spirits, food jars;
- Plastic packages from water bottles, refreshment drinks, yogurt, butter, oil, detergents, cleaning products, shampoo, shower gels, deodorants, plastic bags, wrapping film;
- Cans from evaporated milk, coffee, tuna, pet food, tomato puree, etc.
- Glass if it is indicated so.